I suggest you ...

Would love to have the ability to record live video...more than 3 seconds

Sometimes I would love to record a student doing drills that require more than three seconds of video. ie. slow motion swings. Would love an option to record more video with using a trigger.

5 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Rob NoelRob Noel shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  Swing CatalystAdminSwing Catalyst (Admin, Swing Catalyst) responded  · 

We have planned to support a configurable recording duration. Today it is 5 seconds, 3 seconds before trigger and 2 seconds after, but we want the user to be able to choose any amount of duration before/after trigger. Would that be a solution for your request?

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Swing CatalystAdminSwing Catalyst (Admin, Swing Catalyst) commented  · 

Hi Chris, it sounds to me like folders or "tags" would be what you want? We have some ideas on this but would love some concrete user scenarios to help us decide on the way forward.

With tags you add one or more words or phrases to each recording so you can search for them later, like "good", "shank", "injury", "Training Camp 2016" etc.

With folders you can think of recordings like files in a file system, being able to move recordings between folders and create hierarchies of folders, like "Training Camp 2016" - "Day 1".

A third solution is having named sessions, where instead of today where sessions are created automatically you would manually create a session when training on something specific, such as "Working on weight shift" or "Curing slice". All recordings in the session would be located together in the Explorer, and you could maybe specify tags to add to all the recordings captured.

Each method serves a different need. This would be another uservoice topic. Great if you could go create one so we can keep the discussions on topic.

• Chris BrookChris Brook commented  · 

Would it be also possible to request a quick "swing type" category drop down or better still a tab list. Having the option to categorise a video with a mixture of phrases such as rehearsal, drill, pitch, putt

Feedback and Knowledge Base